- Are active researchers attached to a post-secondary institution in Quebec;
- Have a PhD;
- Have expertise in a research field related to the circular economy;
- Contribute significantly through their scientific productions (research projects subsidized by recognized funding agencies, regular publications, communications, student supervision, etc.) within at least one of the RRECQ’s research axes;
- Intend to participate actively in the life and activities of the RRECQ (seminars, conferences, calls for projects, committees, etc.).
Status within the Fonds de recherche du Québec (FRQ): researcher (status 1, 2 or 3 of the general common rules) or co-researcher.
- Are attached to a post-secondary institution;
- Have expertise in a field of practice or teaching related to the circular economy;
- Intend to participate in the life and activities of the RRECQ (seminars, conferences, calls for projects, committees, etc.).
Status within the FRQ: researcher (status 1, 2 or 3) or one of the other research statuses (status 4) of the common general rules.
- Are part of the student community, full-time or part-time, at the college level, or at the 1st, 2nd or 3rd cycle of university;
- Have a thesis, dissertation, directed work or internship project that is related to the work and activities of the RRECQ;
- Are directed or co-directed by a regular member of RRECQ.
Student membership ends when the student completes his/her studies.
Status within the FRQ: student or postdoctoral fellow, as the case may be.
In parallel to this formal student membership, RRECQ is continuously developing an exclusively student network. Discover the next generation!
- Are attached to an educational institution or organization in Quebec;
- Contribute to the project or programming through their various skills and knowledge: professional, technical, practical, etc.
Status within the FRQ: one of the other research statuses (status 4 of the common general rules)
Become a member of the RRECQ
Join the Network to benefit from its many opportunities!
You wish to collaborate with the Network?
Collaborating with RRECQ can be done in your own way. We are interested in your suggestions and ideas!