- Centre d'innovation en ébénisterie et meuble - INOVEM
- Forestry and Wood Science
- Material Engineering and Metallurgic Engineering
- Modifications and characterization of surfaces and interfaces
- Wood processing
- Residue recovery
- Polymers, composites and biomaterials
Affiliated research axes
Change and Transition Management
Resource and Product Maximization
Projects funded by the RRECQ
Office furniture recovery in Québec: constraints and prospects for improvement from a circular perspective
The project will assess the system to recover and reclaim office furniture in Québec by evaluating initiatives, identifying stakeholders and creating an inventory of furniture types and their characteristics.
The obstacles and levers to the development of an office furniture recovery sector will also be identified.
National and international monitoring of the end-of-life management of office furniture and related business models will also be carried out.
- Furniture industry
- Material Flow Cost Accounting (MFCA)
- Sector characterization
- State of the art