Workshops to co-design a circular future
From November 15 to December 14, 10 workshops will enable us to draw together the foundations of a collective vision of a circular future for Quebec in 2050.
The Network is offering 10 virtual co-design workshops, open to all, during the months of November and December 2023. These workshops are being held as part of the Participatory Roadmap Towards a Circular Economy.
For 1 h 15, using short stories, participants are invited to imagine together the transformations of our economy in 2050, and to discuss the changes we need to implement to move towards the most desirable circular economy possible. No prior knowledge or preparatory work is necessary.
Reserve your place now, as space is limited to 15 people per workshop.Reserve your place now, as space is limited to 15 people per workshop. Please note that the workshops will be in French.
Register for the date that suits you best
- Wednesday, November 15, 12:00-1:15 PM
- Thursday, November 16, 12:00-1:15 PM
- Wednesday, November 22, 6:00-7:15 PM
- Thursday, November 23, 12:00-1:15 PM
- Wednesday, November 29, 10:00-11:15 AM
- Thursday, November 30, 1:00-2:15 PM
- Wednesday, December 6, 6:00-7:15 PM
- Thursday, December 7, 12:00-1:15 PM
- Wednesday, December 13, 6:00-7:15 PM
- Thursday, December 14, 12:00-1:15 PM
Towards a desirable future
In this phase of the project (stage 2: desirable future), RRECQ is holding future exploration workshops, aiming to mobilize a wide range of viewpoints. The foundations thus laid for a collective vision of a circular future for Quebec in 2050, will be the starting point for the construction of concrete trajectories of transition towards a circular economy for Quebec society.