- Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières - UQTR
- Material Engineering and Metallurgic Engineering
- Ecodesign of products and processes
- Biopolymers, composites and biocomposites
- Characterization of materials
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Mechanical tests
Scientific activities and affiliations
- Institut d'Innovations en Écomatériaux, Écoproduits et Écoénergies, à base de biomasse I2E3
I am currently a PhD Student in the Lignocellulosic Materials Science and Engineering program at the University of Quebec at Trois-Rivières (UQTR). Concerning my education background, I have obtained my Master’s degree in materials engineering (EEIGM) in October 2021 at the European School of Engineering in Materials in Nancy, France.
For the foreseeable future, my research work, under the supervision of Professors Simon Barnabé and Phuong Nguyen-Tri, will focuse on the strategy of biopolymer-based multilayers for compostable cellulosic packaging.
I am also very interested in any kind of activities related to environmental protection, nature preservation and volunteering in any kind.